Sweet Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread
Sweet Jalapeño & Cheddar Cornbread
- 1 box cornbread mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Hot&Sweet Jalapeños, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- coconut spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together cornbread mix, egg, oil, milk, jalapeños and 1 cup of cheese.
3. Spray 8x8 pan or cast iron skillet with coconut spray. Then pour in cornbread mixture, top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean